- Phase I: Current State Assessment
- Phase II: UPS Work Group Discussions
- Phase III: Initial Review by Stakeholders
- Phase IV: Develop Draft of Personnel System
- Phase V: Review by Stakeholders
- Phase VI: Finalization and Approval Phase
- Phase VII: Implementation Preparation
- Phase VIII: Implementation
- Phase IX: Administration
Phase II: UPS Work Group Discussions
Phase II: January 2012 - March 2012
The current state assessment informs the array of UPS Work Groups.
Chancellors are asked to nominate staff to serve on UPS Work Groups.
UPS Work Groups meet to discuss problems, symptoms, and limitations raised in the current state assessment and make recommendations for initial draft of new personnel system.
Identify key technical statutory changes required to implement the legislative intent of s. 36.115 Wis. Stats.
Initial draft personnel system developed by UPS Project Team based on UPS Work Group recommendations.
Important Dates in Phase II
March 8, 2012 - Update the Board of Regents.
March 16, 2012 - First draft of the UPS Work Group recommendations due.
March 20 - 21, 2012 - UPS Project Team develops initial draft personnel system framework.
March 29, 2012 - Joint meeting of UPS Work Groups to discuss initial draft framework.