- Phase I: Current State Assessment
- Phase II: UPS Work Group Discussions
- Phase III: Initial Review by Stakeholders
- Phase IV: Develop Draft of Personnel System
- Phase V: Review by Stakeholders
- Phase VI: Finalization and Approval Phase
- Phase VII: Implementation Preparation
- Phase VIII: Implementation
- Phase IX: Administration
Phase V: Review by Stakeholders
Phase V: September 2012 - October 2012
UPS Steering Group to distribute draft of UPS to all institutions' stakeholders.
September 13th - October 19th: Proposed Implementation Decisions reviewed by governance groups and other stakeholder groups.
September - October: Proposed Implementation Decisions presented to and discussed with Legislative Leaders.
After October 19, 2012, UPS Project Team to consider all suggestions and revisions to proposed implementation decision documents
Finalize the necessary technical statutory changes needed to implement the intent of s. 36.115 Wis. Stats.